Thursday, April 10, 2008

Funny how many..

It's funny how many people are starting blogs these days. Seems like I just looked at Debs the other day and now people are popping into the game every second. Today was my day off and I was sitting at home when Jenn sent me a message telling me that her sister Barb, from Cali, started a Blog.


When I told her we had a blog, because she was acting like she didn't know. To my surprise, she was surprised! I though she knew because she was in the room when I set it up. I guess she wasn't paying any attention.

Anyhow I suppose you will now be seeing a post from Jenn every now and again....

P.S.

Jenn is looking for a new car, don't know what. And we are starting to look for a house again. Maybe she'll find something for a birthday present to herself before the 18th. A car of course, no way we are finding and getting a house that soon. :)


This is the one she wants....

1 comments:

Kate said...

I love you both! can't wait to hear more and more! I miss you!