Sunday, February 22, 2009

Okay.. So I'm going to try this again...

I know I haven't posted in forever, and it's very likely that no one will ever check this blog again because my last update was almost a year ago!

However I've decided that I'm going to start posting again. And by again I mean on a regular basis. There may not always be something good to read, in fact probably very rare will there be something good to read. Yet, it will be a fun place for me to ramble about... Nothing really.

So as a start I've moved to a Stewie background because he is by far the funniest baby on the planet!

So as you know by now, because Jen actually posts on her blog, we are looking to get a house. We've put an offer on what I think is a perfect house for us. It's pretty far west, out by my dads only more west. However this shouldn't be too bad and will get us started. The house was built in 2005, and is 2005 square feet. It has 5 bedrooms, and 3 full bathrooms. We are very excited and hope that everything checks out as we do the million and one things required to purchase a house.

Jen saw an old picture of the kitchen when it was burgundy and was very upset that it had been repainted. She's always wanted her kitchen to be that color. Looks like we'll be painting in the not so far off future.

Lastly before I run off, I want to say that I'm sorry for not keeping in touch. I look forward to being able to give you all a piece of the oddness that is probably going to be.

Until you read or phone - smile.

4 comments:

Preston and Keri said...

What the??? I can't believe you actually updated your blog. Good for you!
Let us know when you find out about the house.
We're keeping our fingers crossed for you guys.

Deb and Stan said...

So you ARE still on the planet!!!
Good job, you! And yes, I do check your blog all the time, in fact, I got pretty addicted to that dumb game you put on there!

Can't wait to see the house. Good luck with the loan process!!! Love you!

BJ and Steph said...

Yeah for you on updating the blog!!:) I'm excited for you and Jenn; for the house you found that is. I hope that all works out well for you guys!!

Kate said...

oh my heck! I have waited for this day for SOOOO long! love you